Commercial Property Insurance Services

We quickly insure many different types of commercial properties.

Commercial property policies aren't standardized in all states. This means coverage's and policy terms will vary by insurance company and by policy.
Request a quote for your property or properties very easily.

Commercial Property Insurance Coverages

Commercial property policies aren’t standardized in all states. This means coverage’s and policy terms will vary by insurance company and by policy. If a policy doesn’t provide all the coverage you need, you can usually buy endorsements to add or increase coverage. Endorsements usually raise your premium.

The following are some typical commercial property coverage’s:
•Building occupied by the insured coverage insures a building that you regularly use but don’t own. This coverage can be important if you lease or borrow a building.

•Newly acquired or constructed buildings coverage insures a new building if you add it to the policy in a timely manner – usually 30 days after acquisition or the construction begins. Commercial property policies usually only cover buildings named in the policy.

•Employees’ personal property coverage insures your employees’ personal property if the property is on your premises. Generally, you must buy this coverage as an endorsement if you need more than a limited amount of coverage.

•Off-premises property coverage covers your property located off site. If a policy doesn’t cover off-premises property, or provides only limited coverage, you might need an endorsement or a separate policy to cover it.

•Business interruption coverage pays for the income you’d lose if your business is damaged and you can’t perform your normal business operations.

•Extra expense coverage pays any additional costs to return your business to normal after it’s damaged.

•Valuable papers coverage provides limited coverage for your business records and other valuable papers. You might be able to increase the coverage amount with an endorsement.

•Ordinance or law coverage pays additional costs to repair or rebuild a facility to current building codes after it’s damaged. Many policies provide limited ordinance coverage, but you can increase the coverage with an endorsement.

•Boiler and machinery coverage covers boilers, air conditioning units, compressors, steam cookers, electric water heaters, and similar machinery. Coverage is usually only for machinery listed in the policy and to losses caused by malfunctions of boilers or machinery, such as when a boiler explosion or water heater leak causes damage to other property. You can buy this coverage as an endorsement or a separate policy.

•Inland marine coverage insures goods in transit by land, air, or inland waterways. It also covers projects under construction and transportation and communications structures, such as bridges, tunnels, and communications towers.

Commercial multi-peril (CMP) policies combine several coverage’s such as commercial property, liability, inland marine, and commercial auto into a single policy. It’s usually cheaper to buy a CMP policy than to buy the coverage’s individually. Business owners (BOP) policies combine property and liability coverage in one policy. BOP policies are primarily for small businesses.

Request a quote for your property or properties very easily (855) 235-2321.

Here is a list of our most requested commercial property types that we may be able to bind online the same day.

4-H Camps
• Airport Hangars
• Animal Hospitals
• Auto Body Shops
• Auto Parts & Supply
• Auto Repair
• Auto Sales
• Auto Salvage &
• Bakeries
• Banks*
• Banquet Halls
• Bars
• Barber Shops
• Beverage Distributors
• Bible Camps
• Building Material
• Book Stores
• Boy/Girl Scout Camps
• Bridal Shops
• Cabinet
• Cafés
Candy Stores
• Chalets/Mountain
• Clothing Stores
• Coffee Shops
• Convenience Food
• Craft/Hobby Shops
• Daycares
• Delicatessens
• Donut Shops
• Electronics & Stereo
• Floorcovering Stores
• Florists
• Future Farmers of
America Camps
• Gift Shops
• Golf Courses –
• Grocery Stores/
• Hair Salons
• Home Improvement
• Liquor Stores
• Locksmiths
• Machine Shops
• Metal Working/
• Motels/Hotels
• Motorcycle Repair
• Nail Salons
• Newspaper/Magazine
• Nursing Home/
Assisted Living
• Offices
• Paper Products
• Poultry
• Rental Dwellings
• REO*/Forced Placed
• Restaurants
• Roller Rinks
• RV Repair
• Senior Citizen
• Sports Bars
• Tanning Salons
• Taverns
• Thrift Stores
• Tire Dealers
• Toy Stores
• Traditional Summer
• Truck Repair
• Truck Sales
• Vacant Properties
• Vet’s Club/American

We offer help with Truck insurance and or commercial auto, roofers liability, multiple contractors coverage types, general liability, property and liability, inland marine, workers compensation and property just to name a few.