Get fast help with your Florida commercial or business auto insurance needs.
Let us prepare you a customized Florida commercial auto insurance quote today. Even if your business is high risk.
Request that one of our multi-state licensed experienced brokers contact you below in AL,AR,FL,GA,IA,IN,KS,MO,MS,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA,SC,TN and VA or call us at (844) 863-6154
Florida Commercial vehicles come in all shapes and sizes, below is short list of some of the most common ones.
Florida Possible Commercial Registered Passenger cars: | Passenger bus| Mini vans| Agricultural trucks| Box or straight trucks| Cargo vans| Car carriers| Flatbed trucks| Catering trucks| Cement mixers| Delivery vans| Hearses| Ice cream trucks| Passenger vans| Motor homes| Limousines| Pickup trucks| Fifth wheels| Sport utility vehicles| Pump trucks| Semi’s| Step vans| Tank trucks| Tow trucks| Tractor Trailers| Refrigerated trucks| Wheelchair buses| Wheelchair vans and many more types.
FL Commercial Auto Insurance Plans offer the best coverage options for help.
Request that one of our Florida commercial auto insurance plans licensed experienced agents contact you.
Commercial Auto Insurance Plans in Florida Insure A Variety of Vehicles.
From small delivery vans to tractor-trailers, we insure a wide variety of FL business vehicles, including, but not limited too:
- Semi Trucks, bobtail, long haul truckers, gasoline haulers and many more
- Bus and Bus Fleets
- Passenger Vehicles
- Vans, Pickups and SUVs
- Flatbeds and Stake Trucks
- Box Trucks
- Refrigerator and Utility Trucks
627.7415 Commercial motor vehicles; additional liability insurance coverage.—Commercial motor vehicles, as defined in s. 207.002 or s. 320.01, operated upon the roads and highways of this state shall be insured with the following minimum levels of combined bodily liability insurance and property damage liability insurance in addition to any other insurance requirements:
(1) Fifty thousand dollars per occurrence for a commercial motor vehicle with a gross vehicle weight of 26,000 pounds or more, but less than 35,000 pounds.
(2) One hundred thousand dollars per occurrence for a commercial motor vehicle with a gross vehicle weight of 35,000 pounds or more, but less than 44,000 pounds.
(3) Three hundred thousand dollars per occurrence for a commercial motor vehicle with a gross vehicle weight of 44,000 pounds or more.
(4) All commercial motor vehicles subject to regulations of the United States Department of Transportation, 49 C.F.R. part 387, subpart A, and as may be hereinafter amended, shall be insured in an amount equivalent to the minimum levels of financial responsibility as set forth in such regulations.
A violation of this section is a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a nonmoving violation as provided in chapter 318. Source: http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0600-0699/0627/Sections/0627.7415.html
We offer help with Truck insurance and or commercial auto, roofers liability, multiple contractors coverage types, general liability, property and liability, inland marine, workers compensation and property just to name a few.
[schema type=”product” url=”https://businessinsurance1.com/” name=”Business Insurance 1| Professional Grade Help.” description=”Florida Business Insurance help with finding the right commercial auto & trucking insurance coverage at the right price.” brand=”Various Florida Commercial Insurance Companies.” prod_id=”businessinsurance” condition=”New” ]