Get fast help with your Florida commercial or business auto insurance needs.
Let us prepare you a customized Florida commercial auto insurance quote today. Even if your business is high risk.
Business owners call now for quick commercial insurance help (855) 820-8321.
Florida Commercial vehicles come in all shapes and sizes, below is short list of some of the most common ones.
Florida Possible Commercial Registered Passenger cars: | Passenger bus| Mini vans| Agricultural trucks| Box or straight trucks| Cargo vans| Car carriers| Flatbed trucks| Catering trucks| Cement mixers| Delivery vans| Hearses| Ice cream trucks| Passenger vans| Motor homes| Limousines| Pickup trucks| Fifth wheels| Sport utility vehicles| Pump trucks| Semi’s| Step vans| Tank trucks| Tow trucks| Tractor Trailers| Refrigerated trucks| Wheelchair buses| Wheelchair vans and many more types.
FL Commercial Auto Insurance Plans offer the best coverage options for help.
Request that one of our Florida commercial auto insurance plans licensed experienced agents contact you.
Commercial Auto Insurance Plans in Florida Insure A Variety of Vehicles.
From small delivery vans to tractor-trailers, we insure a wide variety of FL business vehicles, including, but not limited too:
- Semi Trucks, bobtail, long haul truckers, gasoline haulers and many more
- Bus and Bus Fleets
- Passenger Vehicles
- Vans, Pickups and SUVs
- Flatbeds and Stake Trucks
- Box Trucks
- Refrigerator and Utility Trucks
627.7415 Commercial motor vehicles; additional liability insurance coverage.—Commercial motor vehicles, as defined in s. 207.002 or s. 320.01, operated upon the roads and highways of this state shall be insured with the following minimum levels of combined bodily liability insurance and property damage liability insurance in addition to any other insurance requirements:
(1) Fifty thousand dollars per occurrence for a commercial motor vehicle with a gross vehicle weight of 26,000 pounds or more, but less than 35,000 pounds.
(2) One hundred thousand dollars per occurrence for a commercial motor vehicle with a gross vehicle weight of 35,000 pounds or more, but less than 44,000 pounds.
(3) Three hundred thousand dollars per occurrence for a commercial motor vehicle with a gross vehicle weight of 44,000 pounds or more.
(4) All commercial motor vehicles subject to regulations of the United States Department of Transportation, 49 C.F.R. part 387, subpart A, and as may be hereinafter amended, shall be insured in an amount equivalent to the minimum levels of financial responsibility as set forth in such regulations.
A violation of this section is a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a nonmoving violation as provided in chapter 318. Source: http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0600-0699/0627/Sections/0627.7415.html
Getting Affordable Business Insurance in the State of Florida
Business owners in the state of Florida face a unique challenge when it comes to getting affordable business insurance. The state of Florida is a high-risk area for businesses due to its hurricane season, its high population density, and its numerous attractions. With the right plan and provider, however, business owners can find affordable business insurance in the state of Florida. Here is a guide to help business owners find the right coverage and provider for their business.
Understanding the Different Types of Business Insurance
One of the keys to finding affordable business insurance in the state of Florida is to understand the different types of business insurance available. The most common types of business insurance are:
· General Liability Insurance. General liability insurance covers the costs associated with legal claims due to bodily injury, property damage, advertising injury, and personal injury caused by the business.
· Property Insurance. Property insurance covers the costs associated with replacing or repairing the physical property of the business. This includes buildings, equipment, inventory, and other assets.
· Professional Liability Insurance. Professional liability insurance covers the costs associated with claims of professional negligence or errors made by the business.
· Workers’ Compensation Insurance. Workers’ compensation insurance covers the costs associated with medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses incurred by an employee due to a work-related injury or illness.
· Cyber Liability Insurance. Cyber liability insurance covers the costs associated with a data breach or other cybercrime.
Knowing the Different Coverage Options
Once you understand the different types of business insurance available, it is important to know the different coverage options. Each type of insurance has different coverage options, such as:
· Limits. Limits refer to the maximum amount of coverage you can receive for a particular type of claim.
· Deductibles. Deductibles refer to the amount you must pay out-of-pocket before your insurance coverage kicks in.
· Exclusions. Exclusions refer to the types of claims that are not covered by your policy.
· Additional Coverage. Additional coverage refers to coverage that is added to your policy that provides extra protection.
Choosing the Right Insurance Provider
When looking for affordable business insurance in the state of Florida, it is important to choose the right insurance provider. There are a few key factors to consider when choosing an insurance provider:
· Financial Stability. Make sure to choose an insurance provider that is financially stable. Check their ratings with organizations like A.M. Best and Moody’s.
· Customer Service. Make sure to choose an insurance provider that is known for its excellent customer service. Find out what other customers have to say about the provider and read reviews online.
· Affordability. Make sure to compare rates from different providers to find the most affordable option. Also, make sure to review the terms and conditions of the policy to make sure it meets your needs.
· Reputation. Make sure to choose an insurance provider that is well-known and has a good reputation. Check to see if the provider has any complaints or issues with the Better Business Bureau.
Getting Affordable Rates
Another key to getting affordable business insurance in the state of Florida is to take advantage of any discounts or incentives offered by your provider. Most providers offer discounts for:
· Bundling. Bundling multiple policies with the same provider can help you save on premiums.
· Safety Measures. Installing safety features like fire alarms and sprinkler systems can help you get a discount on your premiums.
· Claims History. Providers may offer a discount if you have a good claims history and no major claims in the past.
· Paying in Full. Paying your premiums in full can help you save on your premiums.
Finding affordable business insurance in the state of Florida can be a challenge. However, with the right plan and provider, business owners can find the coverage they need at a price they can afford. Understanding the different types of business insurance and the different coverage options is the first step. Choosing the right insurance provider is also important. Taking advantage of discounts and incentives can also help you get the most affordable rates. With the right plan and provider, business owners can find the coverage they need at an affordable price.
We offer help with Truck insurance and or commercial auto, roofers liability, multiple contractors coverage types, general liability, property and liability, inland marine, workers compensation and property just to name a few.